Sunday, July 18, 2010

Grooming and cooking

As I behaved nicely during my last grooming session (I kept the crying to a minimum), my mom decided to prepare me a surprise. I had to wait until today, Sunday, to know what is was.
Be patient, Rouky...
Finally, the day has come. I'm really happy!
Fantastic, Sophie had decided to bake for me! On the menu today: a tuna melt. It was supposed to be all organic, but after visiting 2 stores, my mom chose to do it with the ingredients she found. It was pretty easy, she said: mix the different flours, light cheese, egg and tuna and you're done. Well, you are left with a lot of dirty dishes!
Voilà! What? Am I looking at squirrels? I've dreamed of catching one for months now.
Finally, it comes true.
Bon appétit!

2 comments:

  1. Bon Appetit, Rouky!! Eating up evil squirrels is our dream!! :D

    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good enough to be my beau.
    x x x luv Amie Soto Blossom

    ReplyDelete