Friday, April 30, 2010

An award for me?

Last week, my mom received some happy news: my super nice friends from Toronto, Momo and Pinot (momoandpinot.com), have given my blog the Sunshine Award. It's such an honour coming from two cavaliers and their mom who keep such a fantastic blog themselves. Thanks Momo and Pinot! I love reading your adventures and seeing your human brudder grow up!********
My mom and my dad have been very busy at work these past days. But don't worry, I was walked every day. I even ran really fast in a nearby park!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rouky and Mummy. You deserve the award.

    We love that park you go walking in. Jasper would love to play ball there I think.

    Rouky you have such a beautiful coat. You're just so cuddlyful. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on your well deserved award! Looks like you are having a lot of fun! Happy May Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rouky, we can see your ears were flying like ours! :) :) Even if your humans were busy, you still got a great walky. What a fun!!

    Have a great weekend!

    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete