Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My first Christmas card!

Look at what I got in the mail:
my first ever Christmas card!
It's from my dear friend Remington and his owner Beth.
I'm so touched and happy!
What a great family!
SpongeBob is smiling for you this today!
Rem, I haven't forgotten you.
Mom ordered cards from on Etsy
from a nice US lady a while ago... and she has not
received them yet. The post here can be really slow...
She bought new ones locally
this morning and will mail them tomorrow.
It's beginning to feel like the Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. I am doing the Happy Dance! Jerome likes SpongeBob! I am glad you liked the card. Wishing you the very best holiday season EVER! I can imagine how exciting it is at your house this year! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the spongebob picture.. :) YAY on getting cHristmas cards. I really need to get it in gear and do mine!! YIKES! Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Christmas one lucky little lad is going to have. :-) x x x x

    ReplyDelete