Monday, August 16, 2010

My Maine vacation - Part 1

Last week was fabulous: I went to the Kennebunks, in Maine,
with my parents.
Bye bye Vanille and Misha!
I spent 6 hours in the car, but it all went OK because we stopped every 2 hours. Look how comfy I am!
The very first day, we went to the beach.
We had to wait until 5 pm to actually run in the sand
because doggies aren't allowed before that.
Mom and dad already knew this, so it was OK.
We walked a lot...

... and when it was too hot, we relaxed a bit.
We stayed at a great pet friendly b&b, where I made some nice friends,
both canine and human. I'll show it to you tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. thats an awesome car seat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like someone is having fun..... :-)
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great adventure! I wish I could fit in a seat like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I love your car bed!!! It's so great. Looks like you had a totally pawesome holiday on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a pretty beach! I love beach photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a wonderful vacation!! Rouky how big are you?? The reason I ask is because we have seen that car seat and I would NOT fit in it. NOw Miz Becky would. I am guessing your abotu 16 lbs??
    <3 Miss Kodee

    ReplyDelete