Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Maine vacation - Part 3

I'm back, later than expected because of computer problems...

Do you want to know the highlights of my vacation?

Meeting other beautiful dogs, like this majestic rescue greyhound.

Seeing other cavaliers, like Nigel, the ruby, and Nicky, a blenheim like me.


Walking near the beach, in the sunshine.


And eating a frozen delight made for doggies.


This whole week was super fun, as were the past 7 days, relaxing at home with mom.
She has to go back to work tomorrow.

See you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Good to see you Rouky.
    I would have wanted some ice cream to finish the day :-) x x x
    luv Amie Soto Blossom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you had fun! AND ice cream! That's the way to finish the vacation, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doggy ice-cream! Now I've heard everything. We have to share our human ice-cream with Marley and Jasper. You guys have everything good for dogs over there. Loved your holiday pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh doggie icecream, I so want to try it!! Woah your are braver than me Rouky. I am shy around LARGE dogs - but that greyhound sure sports a friendly looking smile, so maybe he would be ok
    <3 Miss Kodee @Bark'n About

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Maine! We spent quite a few vacations there in my younger years. Looks like you had a great time. Kendall's jealous that you got doggie ice cream.

    ReplyDelete