Sunday, August 8, 2010

Who's going on vacation?

An hour ago, daddy brought 2 big suitcases up in the bedroom
and mom started putting clothes (like the pair of socks I just stole), shoes and books
in the biggest one.
Are we going on vacation?
Yes!
We are going to spend the week in Kennebunkport, Maine.
I'm going to see the ocean for the fist time!
See you again next Sunday!
Until then, Sophie and I won't be able to visit your blogs,
but we'll start reading them again as soon as we arrive.
Bye bye friends!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun! I am on vacation too! And all I am doing is playing and having fun! I hope you like the ocean! Take lots of pictures! See you later, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time! We just got back from a mini one ourselves. Take lots of pictures to post here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic holiday at the beach....run in and out of the waves, soak in the sunshine and take lots of photos, we want to see your reaction of seeing the ocean for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late.. I have missed you to say I hope you have a fantastic time on the beach and diggin in the sand and if you can find some seaweed it makes you smell good if you roll in it.
    Make sure you gather up as much sand on your slippers before you leave the beach and then you can take it all home with you.
    See you soon.
    luv Amie Soto Blossom x x x

    ReplyDelete