Monday, August 16, 2010

My Maine vacation - Part 2

A week at the beach can be exhausting,
with all that walking and running.
At the Hounds Tooth Inn, our b&b,
I played it cool,
most of the time. I did bark a bit too much, but I couldn't help myself.
I'm a guard dog, right?
During breakfast, all the other dogs played together outside.
Not me!
See, I have to be close to my mom all the time. She tried to put me on leash next to the door.
It worked the first morning, when my crying was not too loud, but to my greatest horror, I had to stay by myself in the car at breakfast time the rest of the week.
It was only for 10 minutes each day, but still, what a treatment for a diva dog...
I did play with the other canine guests in the afternoon, but honestly, my favorite part of the stay was to meet the human guests. They were all so nice with me!
Look, here are our hosts, Randee and Norm.
Thanks for all those treats! They were yummy!
Mom and dad had a great time in your beautiful home.

Ready for Part 3 of my vacation? Come back on Thursday!
Take care!

2 comments:

  1. Your like me Rourky. I never go a step away from my mom and dad if I can help it either. They need us. I have some cough drops if you need them. WELL DONE.
    Pleased to see you had a good time. :-)
    luv AMIE SOTO BLOSSOM x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I would do if I were away from Beth for a whole minute! Looks as though a great time was had by all! Can't wait until Thursday to hear more!

    ReplyDelete